Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Koji brod od Jugolinije ?  (Read 5964 times)

Offline rivanj

• Super član
  • Last Login:January 12, 2021, 08:13:20 PM
Koji brod od Jugolinije ?
« on: January 28, 2012, 03:18:52 PM »

Koji brod od Jugolinije ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:13:35 PM by pp1972 »

Offline pp1972

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:Today at 10:41:00 PM
  • COON & FRIENDS
Re: Koji brod od Jugolinije ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 03:48:58 PM »

Slika je sa shipsnostalgia.com, postao reefpilot

Unknown Jugolinija cargo vessel, Adriatic, 1964.
This should be a pushover for the experts!

ja ovu sliku imam pod Frano Supilo sad momentalno ne znam iz kojeg razloga   :doh:

link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ovo su komentari  ako neko ne vidi preko linka

Sinisa

Sinisa Aljinovic

Fri, 1 December 06 00:30    

Should be JUGOLINIJA.

Sinisa,
Thanks for that one. It has been a long time since we have seen these ships out here, and a wave has covered the detail on the ship's side.

Thamesphil

Fri, 1 December 06 10:15    

Very similar to MATKO LAGINJA which I have pictured here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So I would say either her, or a sister

Phil

Sinisa

Sinisa Aljinovic

Fri, 1 December 06 10:22    

It has been long time since they declared bankruptcy, about 9-10 years now.They changed the company name to Croatia Line in 1991.They serviced all the continents excluding Australia.I think you took photo of M/V " MATKO LAGINJA". She was sailing on Croatia- Northwest Europe Line.

tanker
Fri, 1 December 06 15:14    

They were 4 sisterships/sim:FRANO SUPILO-MATKO LAGINJA-IVAN MAZURANIC and OMIS.
Gp

Sinisa

Fri, 1 December 06 23:04    

Yes Gianpaolo, I thought about first 3 ships you mentioned because I remember they were in Jugolinija's fleet but vessel Omis was from Jadroplov company.Last few years Frano Supilo and Matko Laginja were on "line" between Brindisi,Molfetta,Manfredonia and Algerian ports only, carrying timber.

reefpilot

Sun, 3 December 06 07:24    

Sinisa,
The bells rang when you mentioned Jadraplov. The vessels we saw out here were "Heroj Piac" and "Heroj Senyanovic" (spelling may be adrift!), and not Jugolinija as I thought! my apologies on thisw one.

Sinisa

Sun, 3 December 06 08:37    

Yes,but that was another story.Those ships of JADROPLOV (including Heroj Kosta Stamenkovic, Admiral Purisic etc.)were sailing on regular line between Croatia and Australia/New Zealand in late 70's and 80's.Those ships were semi-container type.

jaksa kivela

Mon, 19 March 07 10:32    

This is either MATKO LAGINJA, or IVAN MAZURANIC or FRANJ SUPILO

trotterdotpom

Mon, 19 March 07 12:24    

In the mid-70s I sailed on a ship on Jugolinija charter taking aluminium ingots from Bahrain to Japan. We had Jugolinija supercargo who said the main reason he was there was because they had chartered a lot of ships where there had been monkey business with the bunkers. He was a very nice chap but certain members of the upper echelons were a little disappointed by his lack of expenses in Japan.

John T.

PS Why did I think that this companys' ships had blue hulls?

brodarski

Sat, 3 November 07 20:31    

She is Matko Laginja

milivoj sandalj

Sat, 14 November 09 13:28    

one of three sister ships:MATKO LAGINJA , FRANO SUPILO ,or IVAN MAŽURANIĆ . At that time on her regular service for N Europe,in 1962.....
bstrgds to whole SN crew.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:42:17 PM by pp1972 »

capable capable

anything