Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Information Request  (Read 6712 times)

Offline napy80

• Početnik
  • Last Login:November 09, 2022, 10:44:19 PM
Information Request
« on: October 25, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »

Good morning, I’m Marco Ghiglino, I work on a tug company here in Genova, Rimorchiatori Riuniti, as Captain. Anyway the reason why I’m writing you is different. I’m also a naval historician and my passion carried me to ask you information about some old ships, in details the tugboats “Borac”, "Udarnik" and “Proleter”  delivered to Brodospas Company in 1949 by 3 Maj shipbuildier in Rjieka. One of my best wishes is to see the old pictures, possibly from the delivery and also know tcechnical detailslike  lunch and delivery dates, more information as possible because as i know that boats were laid down during the World War 2 by the italians.   Thanks alot in advance anyway

Offline croship

• VIP
  • Last Login:February 02, 2024, 11:04:38 PM
Re: Information Request
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:17:00 AM »

Good morning, Marco,

I think I have something for you ( not from the delivery ) but it will take some time. Anyhow, one pic I have in computer, so send your e-mail details to me and you'll get photo of Proleter immediately.

Regards

Milko Kronja

Offline napy80

• Početnik
  • Last Login:November 09, 2022, 10:44:19 PM
Re: Information Request
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »

Wow,
thanks to all friends from the other side of Adriatic sea, about all this tugs I can say that were ordered as 3rd series of VIGOROSO Class built for Italian Navy and all laid down on 09/02/1944 for the Kriegsmarine. Originally were 4 but i think the 4th was completed for Iugoslavian Navy but i don't know the name and fate.

Best regards

Marco

capable capable

Kuća za odmor Julka

Luminis Digital Photography

anything