Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Zastavice  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Magnum

• Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:56:26 AM
    • Magnum's Place
Zastavice
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:23:20 PM »

Eto malo zastavica....
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:48:10 PM by pp1972 »
Magnum
Administrator
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pp1972

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:Today at 09:29:26 PM
  • COON & FRIENDS
Re: Zastavice
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:21:37 AM »

Meanings of International Maritime Signal Flags

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  A - Diver below (when stationary); I am undergoing a speed trial
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  B - I am taking on or discharging explosives
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  C - (affirmative)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  D - keep clear of me, I am manoevering with difficulty
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  E - I am altering my course to starboard
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  F - I am disabled, communicate with me
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  G - I require a pilot
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  H - I have a pilot on board
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I - I am altering my course to port
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  J - I am going to send a message by semaphore
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  K - you should stop your vessel instantly
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  L - you should stop, I have something important to communicate
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  M - I have a doctor on board
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  N - no (negative)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  O - man overboard
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login P - the Blue Peter - all aboard, vessel is about to proceed sea.  (At sea) your lights are out or burning badly
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Q - my vessel is healthy and I request free practique
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  R - the way is off my ship.  You may feel you way past me
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  S - my engines are going full speed astern
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  T - do not pass ahead of me
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  U - you are standing into danger
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  V - I require assistance (not distress)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  W - I require medical assistance
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  X - stop carrying out your intentions and watch for my signals
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Y - I am carrying mails
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Z - to be used to address or call shore stations

Answering Pennant   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Code and answering pennant.   

Numeric Pennants   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 0   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 4
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 5
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 6
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 7
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 8
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 9

Substitute Pennants   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login substitute 1;   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login substitute 2;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login substitute 3;

Distress   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     N + C - I am in distress 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 12:46:00 PM by Magnum »

Offline Magnum

• Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:56:26 AM
    • Magnum's Place
Re: Zastavice
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »

Semaphore Flag Signalling System   

The Semaphore flag signaling system is an alphabet signalling system  based on the waving of a pair of hand-held flags in a particular  pattern.

The flags are usually square, red and yellow, divided  diagonaly with the red portion in the upper hoist.

The flags are held, arms extended, in various positions representing  each of the letters of the alphabet.  The pattern resembles a clock face  divided into eight positions: up, down, out, high, low, for each of the  left and right hands (LH and RH) six letters require the hand to be  brought across the body so that both flags are on the same side.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Flag positions in Semaphore

One way to visualize the semaphore alphabet is in terms of circles: 
  • first circle: A, B, C, D, E, F, G; 
  • second circle: H, I, K, L, M, N (omitting J); 
  • third circle: O, P, Q, R, S;   
  • fourth circle: T, U, Y and 'annul'; 
  • fifth circle: 'numeric', J (or 'alphabetic'), V; 
  • sixth circle: W, X; 
  • seventh circle: Z 
    In ther first circle, the letters A to C are made with the right arm,  and E to G with the left, and D with either as convenient.  In the  second circle, the right arm is kept still at the letter A position and  the left arm makes the movements; similarly in the remaining circles,  the right arm remains fixed while the left arm moves.  The arms are kept  straight when changing from one position to another.   

The Semaphore Alphabet   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  A and 1 (LH down RH low) 
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  B and 2 (LH down; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  C and 3 (LH down; RH high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  D and 4 (LH down; RH up - or LH up; RH down)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  E and 5 (LH high; RH down)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  F and 6 (LH out; RH down)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  G and 7 (LH low; RH down)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  H and 8 (LH across low; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I and 9 (LH across low; RH up) 
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  J and 'alphabetic' (LH out ; RH  up)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  K and 0 zero (LH up; RH low)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  L (LH high; RH low)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  M (LH out; RH low)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  N (LH low; RH low)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  O (LH across high; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  P (LH up; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Q (LH high; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  R (LH out; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  S (LH low; RH out)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  T (LH up; RH high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  U (LH high; RH high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  V (LH low; RH up)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  W (LH out; RH across high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  X (LH low; RH across high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Y (LH out; RH high)
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Z (LH out; RH across low)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Numerical sign (LH high; RH up)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Annul sign (LH low; RH high)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Error (LH and RH raised and lowered together)
Magnum
Administrator

capable capable

anything